Thursday, November 13, 2008

Good morning

Hello Montréal,

I hope you are enjoying the new shows that we are bringing for your entertainment. I know it has been long since the last post but we have been working and planning our website www.eemontreal.com . There will be newer and better features as it progresses; tell me the kind of things that you are looking for by emailing me at: Philip@eemontreal.com. also I am planning to start a local band section: email me (philip@eemontreal.com) this info

  • mastered mp3 track (no pre-prod or demo)
  • biography
  • and logo
all work must be professional and contain correct grammar and spelling

Don’t forget to check out the calendar section for all the new and upcoming shows.

And as a final reminder the official forum is up and running, we always want to hear what you have to say.

thank you

Phil from extensive

www.eemontreal.com

No comments: